Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Quilt Top

Hello there.

Here is another quilt top that I sewed together when visiting my friend a couple of weeks ago.

A current color-love of mine is turquoise, and pairing it with darker pinks really appealed to me.  I really like the way it came together.


Now, of course, this must be added to my UFO stack.  I may put it at the top, though, because I like the pattern and colors so much that I'll want to get it finished quickly.


Linking up with Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party and Freemotion by the River







12 comments:

  1. Very Pretty. What pattern is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      The pattern is called Floral Topper from the November/December 2013 issue of "The Quilter Magazine".

      Delete
  2. Your top came out beautiful! I too love these bright colors and have bought fabric in turquoise just haven't found the right pattern for it yet. would love to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to get it finished very soon.

      Delete
  3. Lovely quilt top with gorgeous colors!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just in the past few months that I've started really enjoying turquoise.

      Delete
  4. Suddenly after many may years, I am coming to LOVE turquoise. This is sooso pretty and cannot wait to see it quilted. I do like the contrast of the dark and light. Great job. genie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I, too, have only recently started loving turquoise. I hope to have this finished very soon.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!! Those are some of my favorite colors too! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for having the linky party; I found some great posts/blogs there.

      Delete