Friday, November 29, 2013

Another Christmas Runner

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  And if you're part of the Black Friday shopping frenzy, I hope you get some great bargains.  I used to be a very dedicated Black Friday shopper, but these last few years it just hasn't interested me much.  I may go out in an hour or so just to see if there are any bargains left.  The crowds should be a lot smaller at this time, especially since many of the sales began yesterday.

I've been working on another Christmas table runner.


This is a pattern from Heather at Anka's Treasures and is very easy and fun to do.  It is from her book Angles with Ease, and also uses her Triangler ruler.

I have a couple more Christmas related items to finish; then I can get started on more non-Christmas quilting.


I'm linking up with Sew Darn Crafty



2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely runner! I've been thinking about making a similar one that I saw on the Missouri Star Utube video! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! You should try it; it's quick and easy. Glad you stopped by.

      Delete