Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Miscellany

This beautiful hydrangea called "Incrediball" is one that I planted 3 years ago.  Each year it gets bigger, and this year it's loaded with more flowers than ever.



And here are a few quilts I have finished in the past few months.


This is a quilt top that my Mom made several years ago.  My sister got it after Mom died.  I found some fabric in my stash to do a border, back, and binding.  So I finished it for her.



This is the donation quilt I made.  It's similar to another one I made earlier for friends.


This is from a kit I bought at a shop in Grand Rapids, MN, during the Minnesota Shop Hop a few years ago.

I've done a few smaller projects, but will wait until next time to post pictures.

Hope you are enjoying summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment