Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Sewing/Quilting

If you read my last post, you know that I didn't get much done in the sewing room in March.  However, here is what I did finish.


 This is an apron made from a kit, but I adjusted it a little by adding the bib part and straps to it.  I prefer an apron that covers my entire front since I'm often a messy cook.


This is a small wall hanging, or it could be used to set a centerpiece on.  I like the floral and the yellow and blue fabrics; they remind me of flower gardens, sun and sky.


Winter is still hanging on, even though we did lose a lot of snow yesterday and the day before. But I just know that Spring is just around the corner.


I'm linking up with Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. Both are very cute! Love the sunny wall hanging. Spring is happening in fits and starts here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is finally in the air and I might be able to get into the garden soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete