Sunday, January 27, 2013

Making Progress

This past week I was able to get a couple of my quilt WIPs finished.  Yay!!


This one is from a kit I purchased at a shop in Minnesota a couple of years ago during the annual Minnesota Quilt Shop Hop.  Blue and yellow are my favorite colors.



This is from a pattern, using some 30s reproduction fabrics that were in my stash.



Another one using 30s reproduction fabrics and a pattern from a quilting magazine of a couple of years ago.  I really love the 30s fabrics; they're so cheery and bright.

I hope to get two or three more tops sandwiched, quilted, and bound this coming week.  It's so nice to see that pile of unfinished tops getting smaller.


Freezing rain started here about an hour ago, and now it has turned to snow--great big flakes.  Road conditions aren't going to be very good for the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment