Friday, December 27, 2013

New Camera Case

A few years ago, at a garage sale, I bought a little carrying case for my point and shoot type camera.  It has served its purpose, but is not exactly pretty to look at. 



I wanted something with a bit more color, so a couple of days ago, I made a new case.


There's not much to it; just a length of fabric (I used the same for the outside and the inside.), some batting, a button, and a length of ribbon.  I made the ribbon long enough so I can fit it over my head to wear around my neck.




This fabric is much brighter and more cheerful than the old one.  It makes me smile when I look at it, so it's already a success.

If you are interested, I just put up a new tab with pictures of unfinished objects (UFOs) and works-in-progress (WIPs).  The thing I love most about quilting is the piecing, and when that's finished I'm really slow to actually sandwich, quilt, and bind my projects.  I'm hoping that having all of these posted will encourage me to finish them. 

I put up pictures of 9 so far and will be adding the rest this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment