Saturday, December 28, 2013

A Foggy, Frosty Morning

Yesterday there was some fog when I got up and the trees were really frosty.  I took a few pictures because it was so beautiful.



The temperature yesterday got up to 37 and today it's supposed to be 39, so I plan on getting outside to enjoy it.  Tonight it'll turn cold again, and for the next several days we'll have some highs below zero and lows even further below zero with even colder wind chills. 

Many people actually enjoy winter weather up here in the north; I'm okay with it as long as I don't have to get out in it too much.  I've lived here most of my life, so I guess I'm kind of used to it.  Two of our kids and their families live in the area, and our other son is planning on moving back next summer.  Being close to family is important, so I'll just enjoy the blessings of winter (such as the unique beauty and the somewhat slower pace of life) and look forward to spring. 

I have finished putting pictures of UFOs and WIPs on the other page, so take a look if you're interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment