Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm a Winner!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend and I visited 17 quilt shops on the 2nd annual Wisconsin Quilt Shop Hop.  There are section prizes, but also each shop makes up a basket of goodies that is supposed to be worth at least $200.  After the Hop was over, I got a call from one of the shops saying I had won their basket. 

Wow, what a haul!

The basket contained:



 several patterns,


five quilting books and an applique pressing sheet,


a baby quilt size batting,


a four mesh-bag set,


Stash Envy CD, notecards, glow-in-the-dark pins, Don't Hem Me In sewing kit,


(the pins plus the contents of the sewing kit),

and my favorites--packages of batiks:

40 strips,


 40 charms,

40 layer cake pieces, plus a Thimbleberries charm pack.

The basket also had a Needle Nanny magnet and a stationary set.


I am so excited about winning this basket of goodies.  Its value is close to $400.  I'm already using the Needle Nanny with a cross-stitch picture I've been working on, and I put floss for my next cross-stitch project into one of the mesh bags.  I can't wait to sew something with the batiks.

No comments:

Post a Comment