Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Break


When I was trying to decide what to write about next, several topics came up, such as canning, gardening, chickens, baking/cooking, etc.  However, some of that is not happening right now, and some just isn't very interesting at the current time.  In terms of "how-to" posts:  cooking on a wood cookstove, starting seeds, recipes, quilting; these have all been done very well on other blogs, and we probably don't need yet another post on how to make laundry detergent, for instance.  At any rate, I currently don't seem to be very motivated.  Part of it is that we are still in the middle of winter, although the high temperatures this week will be in the 30s, so that's encouraging.  My decision then is to take a bit of a break from posting, although I'll still continue to read my favorite blogs.

Here is a picture of part of our yard from last summer.  Looking at it gives me hope that spring will soon be here. 




I'll be back in awhile; until then, take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment