Saturday, March 23, 2013

Back

Well, it's been longer than I thought it would be since I last posted. 

These are a couple of quilt tops that I've finished in the past few weeks.









Now I just need to do the finish work on them.



I went to my friend's house up north for a few days to do some quilting and visiting, and it ended up being nine days away from home.  The reason:  snow--lots of it one day all along the route home and the next day high winds causing blowing and drifting snow with difficult and hazardous travel conditions.  I just got home three days ago.

This is what part of our place looks like right now.  And the temps are generally below what the average is for this time of year.  Global warming??  What a joke!



So, we'll probably see the ground by mid April or so.

Hope the weather is nicer where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment