Friday, November 15, 2013

Back from the Retreat

Hi there!  We're back from the retreat.  What a great time we had seeing old friends and meeting new people.  The Rochester location was wonderful, but they are already booked for next year, so the retreat will be at a new location.  Wherever it is, we'll be there; wouldn't miss it for anything.

I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped to, but that's okay.  It was fun anyway. 

I did get a couple of quilt tops finished, though.

This one is a wall hanging made from a Quilt in a Day pattern. 


As a side note, we were able to attend Eleanor Burns' show while we were in Paducah last April. She is just a "hoot", and such a nice person.


I also made this quick and easy quilt top using 2 charm packs and some  sashing.  It'll end up being about 45x56, so just a nice lap size.


I was also able to get the blocks for a wall hanging and also for a quilt finished, but I'll keep those pictures for another post.


I'm entering the Sew Darn Crafty post over at Sew Many Ways:



Also at Anything Blue Friday:


No comments:

Post a Comment